Friday, October 20, 2006

You're It!!

I am officially starting a game of blog tag. How to play:
1. I am going to write about a subject.
2. Then I am going to tag someone in the comments section on their blog - including a link back to my post for them to see.
3. They have to write about the same subject, then tag someone they know and on and on it goes.

When you tag someone you should:
- make sure you put a link to their blog on the bottom of your blog entry so that people can follow the links and see the chain of entries.
- remember to put a link back to your entry when you tag them in the comment section. The links should be carried over into every tag so that as the game progresses there is a longer and longer list of links of posts on the same subject by different people.

For example: I am going to write a post on a topic. Then I am going to tag Sara by commenting on her blog and posting a link to my post. When she goes to tag someone new in their comments section, she will copy and paste the link to my post and then add the link to her post above it:

Like a Poem Poorly Written
Invincible Summer

The next person who tags someone will copy both our links and then add the link to their post to the top.

Get it?
Got it?
Good.

No comments: