Thursday, November 17, 2005

what's happenin' hot stuff

listening to: my latest CD mix, including Death Cab, Joe Purdy, Jason Mraz and Gary Jules.

reading: The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle

watching: LOST, Family Guy and The X-Files: Season 7

eating: sunflower seeds.

drinking: gin and tonics (not an everyday thing, just my drink of choice right now)

searching for: a boy (what else is new?), something to believe in.

happy about: the warm weather, my volunteer work, learning to clear my head.

not so happy about: senioritis, theory paper, being broke, problems with my camera, back pain.

excited for: Harry Potter 4, Christmas decorations/music, Cancun, weddings.


missing: summer, CLR, dancing, malibu.

what's next: Boston Youth Moves, more job searching, the comps, a graduate degree, the future = wide open.

No comments: