Saturday, September 30, 2006

What the World Has Been Waiting For.....

It feels like only yesterday I was sitting at the bus stop around the corner from my house, rocking my leggings and She-ra backpack, and talking about important 2nd-grader things like Lisa Frank Trapper Keepers. There were quite a few boys in my neighborhood, and many a pre-grammar school morning was spent listening to them talk about their Mortal Kombat scores and sing lyrics from Weird Al Yankovich songs like Eat It and Like a Surgeon. Mostly, I thought the lyrics were pretty funny, but to uphold my position in the girl world, I had to come to the consensus with the other girls that the boys were sooooo stupid. But what I really wanted to do after school was hang out with the boys and listen to their Weird Al tapes too.

Maybe that just makes me White and Nerdy, but if being that way is wrong, I don't want to be right.


White and Nerdy

"They see me roll on my segue."
Priceless.

But I do have to say my favorite part is Donnie Osmond dancing in the background.

Welcome back Weird Al, it's been far too long.

No comments: