Thursday, October 27, 2005

insight into my roommates and i:

Me: Hey Kelly, can you dye my hair tomorrow?
Kelly: I won't be home until after 8
Me: Ok, can you dye my hair on Saturday?
Kelly: Not until after 5:30
Me: Ok, would never work for you?
Kelly: How about next never?

A little later:
Erin: Hey Kelly, do you know this random guy from my high school that I haven't seen since like 1998?
Kelly: Yea, I went to the prom with him.
Me: Of course you did.

Even later:
Erin: Can we all wear booby tassles on Halloween!
Kelly: I don't think I'll have time to go to Walmart.

And lastly:
All together (singing): Shantilly lace and a pretty face, pony tail hanging down, a wiggle when you walk, a giggle when you talk, makes the world go 'round 'round round'!!!!

I love our special times.

No comments: